Forellenhof, Alpenschlössel and Quellenhof are the heart of the Sport & Wellness Resort, no matter which of the hotels you have booked your stay, the Quellenhof hotel - with its main reception – is the starting point for your fabulous holiday.
Those who want to spend a family vacation find the ideal setting at Hotel Quellenhof. Children and teenagers, followed by experienced and skilled assistants, will surely enjoy the exciting entertainment programs that are organized at the hotel.
Highlights for children and families at the Quellenhof
* “Water Family Park” with a tub protected for the youngest, 3 giant slides, a Lazy River River Stream, Outdoor Pool with Jacuzzi Lounges and Relaxing Islands
* Large and modern child-sized suites to unleash, play and have fun
* Family sauna from 6 years old also “dressed on” (with bath towels)
* Courses for children with qualified instructors: golf, horse riding, tennis (fees apply)
* Action Sports: Eco Quad Adventure, Wild River Tubing, Canyoning, Rollerball, Dry-Ice-Climbing
* Soccer field and beach volleyball with assisted matches
* Mini-Club (for children of two years) all day and year round with games, fun and free lunch
* Raidho - the healing power of the horses. Raidho means creative development of personality, energetic and healing work with the horse: proposed from March, for the first time in South Tyrol. Horses act as a mirror and reflect our personality. Raidho’s trainer, Petra Ladurner, will attend you lovingly while treating Raidho’s horses.
* 6 meters climbing wall, 3d cinema, courses with qualified instructors (for children): golf, tennis and horse riding
Hotel Quellenhof is run by two generations from the same family. Assisting small guests is particularly heartfelt and, so that their parents can safely relax and enjoy their well-deserved vacation, experienced and qualified staff will take care of them. In recent years, child care services have become a real feature of the facility. Daily service (excluding Saturdays) for children from 3 years.
For children under 3 years old at the Quellenhof, it is possible to book in advance an all-inclusive service with individual assistance. You can also request babysitting service. Baby carers will be happy to take care of your little ones (reservations are required).
Quellenhof’s strengths for families:
- Pools and wellness areas for families: a large outdoor adventure pool with giant outdoor slide, 2 indoor swimming pools, a whirlpool, a sauna resort including the “dressed on” sauna.
- support and animation in the kids club, every day with games and fun.
- snack at free lunch at the kids club.
- playground and indoor and outdoor games room.
- giant trampoline, minizoo.
- children’s courses: horse riding, tennis and golf with qualified teachers (payable).
- action sports: canyoning, wild river tubin eco quad adventure, zorbing rollerball (for a fee).
- every week at least 2 football matches assisted on the new soccer field.
Children’s and kids’ services are always available: children’s entertainment and animation in the mini club from 9 am to 9 pm, 3 games rooms, 3 playgrounds, music and children’s shows, fairytale reading, painting t-shirts, make-up, olympics (Horseback riding, tennis, golf), climbing on the wall, visit the Alpin Bob Merano 2000 track and the river for rafting, sport and relaxation, hunting the treasure, baking pizza … and much more Tennis camp for children, disco.
As parents enjoy their well-deserved rest and relaxation, children can finally enjoy themselves. The various children’s programs are pure adventure! All the kids, followed by the assistants, will go to the discovery of nature. The better security for parents is that children can go around the resort and reach the playgrounds, tennis courts, and so on without having to cross any road.
- - Spa of more than 8,000 m², with separate spaces dedicated to families
- - 7 swimming pools (including 4 indoor and 3 outside)
- - Outdoor saltwater swimming pool
- - Salounge (inhalation room)
- - Bathing lake at the center of a beautiful park
- - 3 oasis of sauna of which one reserved for women (for a total of 19 saunas)
- - Wonderful relaxation areas with comfortable sun loungers, water loungers and hay beds
- Beauty Oasis (at an additional cost you will be able to access additional services such as: special massages, Ayurveda, PMP, natural cosmetics, hairdresser)
- - Buffet breakfast with organic corner
- - Refined 5 courses dinner
- - Gala dinner & tasty dishes prepared in our open kitchen
- - Healthy dishes
- - Dessert buffet with homemade pastry
- - Great assortment of cheeses
- - Panoramic Gourmet Restaurant (surcharge)
- - Fruit Basket, Tea and Juice in Spa
- - Wellbeing bag, soft bathrobes and slippers in the room
- - Garage
- - 2 large and bright well-equipped gyms (cardio, weight room, spinning) with assistance
- - 2 gym and fitness program with Nordik Walking, Aquagym, Yoga, Pilates, Bodyforming and Corrective Back Training
- - Guided hikes in mountain bikes and racing bikes
- - Mountain bike rental with over 60 bicycles
- - Mountain guided hikes
- - 8 tennis clay courts
- - 4 hole golf course (green fee with supplement)
- - Modern covered riding and paddock with 20 horses (payable)
- - Poolside and wellness areas for families: a large outdoor adventure pool with giant outdoor slide, 2 covered pools, a whirlpool, sauna resort including the "dressed on" sauna
- - Assistance and animation in the kids club, every day with games and fun
- - Free snack snack at the kids club
- - Playground and indoor and outdoor games room
- - Giant trampoline
- - Minizoo
- - Action sports: canyoning, wild river tubin eco quad adventure, zorbing rollerball (fee)
- - Every week at least 2 football matches assisted, on the soccer field
- - Child support and animation in the mini club from 9 am to 9 pm
- - 3 games rooms and 3 playgrounds
- - Musicals and shows for children
- - Reading of fairy tales
- - Paint the T-shirts
- - Makeup kids
- - The Olympic games
- - Hunt the treasure
- - Bake the pizza ... and much more
- - Excursions with climbing wall
- - Visit the Alpin Bob Merano 2000 track and the river for rafting
- - Sports and tennis camp for children
- - Discotheque
- - Raidho - the healing power of the horses. Raidho means creative development of personality, energetic and healing work with the horse
- - 6 meters climbing wall, 3d cinema, courses with qualified instructors (for children): golf, tennis and horse riding