The Post Alpina – Family Mountain Chalets’s motto is “Life can be so sweet …” and rightly so: your everyday worries literally fall away the moment you see this real gem, you feel an incomparable lightness of being in the chalets and apartments and particularly in the Vita Alpina Spa: a whole range of applications and treatments are available to choose from.
Numerous hiking trails and worthwhile bike tours await you around Versciaco/Vierschach in the Dolomites in the summer, as well as a magical ski area and several of South Tyrol’s most beautiful cross-country skiing trails in the winter. In the evening you can then enjoy delicious South Tyrolean and Mediterranean specialities in the inviting restaurant.
In winter, slip on your skis and climb on one of the lifts of Monte Elmo, or you take directly the cross-country trail that passes in front of the Post Alpina and leads towards San Candido or Austria. The comfortable and full of charm of the Post Alpina is inspired by the style and traditions of rural life in the mountains.
To complete the offer the paradise of well-being “Vita Alpina”, a true oasis of rest for the body and the spirit, which features an indoor pool directly connected to another external discovery, rooms for treatments and relaxation, saunas and Kneipp therapy. In the paradise of Stuben await you excellent cuisine and selected wines to delight the palates. Life at Post Alpina is so beautiful, so sweet – like the dreamy clouds roam the sky.
- Indoor swimming pool directly connected to another outdoor pool
- Saunas and new outdoor Finnish sauna
- Wellness center for relaxing treatments
- All-day Mini-club with entertainment for children (ages 3 and up) from 09.00 to 22.00
- Fun weekly program for our youngest guests
- Room Teen's Club
- Outdoor playground
- Special children's menu at the restaurant
- We provide cots, changing tables, bottle warmers, baby monitors, high chairs, strollers and backpacks (according to availability, they must be booked in advance