The Roma Hotel is in the center of Cervia, just a hundred meters from the sea, which, with its gently sloping sandy bottom, typical of the Adriatic, is particularly suitable for children. Moreover Cervia, with its nine kilometers of fine sandy beach, activities for leisure, much sport for all ages and fitness spa, is always attentive to the holidays for families with children. The large green areas that surround it are among the highlights of this town situated south of the Po Delta Park: Blue Flag since 1998, with its 300 hectares of pine forests and almost 900 acres of salt marshes, is a real natural oasis.
Just a few hundred meters from Piazza Garibaldi, the heart of Cervia, and the historic Old Fish Hotel Roma is from the private beach, Bagno Moreno Nr. 215, just one hundred meters and offers a number of services ranging from service bar small dining games area equipped for children and the mini club, available every day, except Saturday, during the summer season.
Children and parents can enjoy the sun at the beach and relax on the edge of the heated pool equipped with sun loungers and parasols. The pool, supervised by the lifeguard, is in a quiet location on the back of hotel and has a new children’s area. For guests there is also a spa with sauna, jacuzzi, gym, beauty treatments and massages (on request).
The hotel offers internet point and wi fi. Reception available 24 hours, bar and a beautiful garden, where to sit to enjoy a drink, which opens directly onto Viale Roma.
At the restaurant, breakfast is a buffet with cakes, biscuits, homemade sausages, cheeses, cereals, pastries, salty pizza, jams. Meals are served in the large air conditioned dining room and heated or on the veranda and the restaurant is run by chef Lorenzo Alessio. A plus is the flexibility of meal times, particularly interesting for those who do not want to change the habits of their children.
For those who prefer to stay more “independent”, are available in the historic center of Cervia, about 700 meters from the sea, new mini apartments of various types. An offer that combines the classic solutions, located in the complex of the hotel, with rooms of a 3 star Hotel *** (in the main building and two residences, 20 yards) and Category 4 **** hotel. The former have color TV, direct dial telephone, safe, private bathroom with shower, air conditioning (on request), most with balcony and wi-fi. The rooms and suites 4 ****, restored furniture, are equipped with shower, balcony, TV LCD 32 ‘TV, safe, air conditioning (optional), wi-fi, mini bar. Renovated in 2013, are also Esploroom, interactive themed rooms complete with EsploGioco, so room the child can draw and color on a panel, leaving a message to the host that will come after him.
Always attentive to the needs of families with children, Hotel Rome dedicated to children a range of services, such as a playground, but also the safety rails for the bed and bath tubs free, available on request, or the changing table available in the downstairs bathroom. The restaurant high chairs are available and the baby buffet, ready half an hour before normal meals, to ensure the children a greater peace. The Biberoneria has a kitchen available to mothers 24 hours a day, with, steriliser, baby food line and refrigerator, where prepare the meals with the collaboration of the Chef.
The kids club takes care of children (aged from 3 years) every day (except Saturday) at the hotel during meals and in the evening after dinner (until 22.00). A private beach is a kids club every morning and afternoons. And then to put your hands dirty … there are laboratories for learning how to make piadina, but also those of the mosaic, in collaboration with the Foundation RavennAntica.
From the Hotel Roma is comfortable to travel to the famous fun and water parks of the Adriatic coast to spend a day with the family in joy. Visits interesting and fun for children are also those to the village of the salt and the salt warehouses, office MUSA Salt Museum, with the possibility of guided tours in saline. Other initiatives may be a visit to the Butterfly House & Co., the laboratories of kites, try the mini golf courses, go-kart racing, paths Cervia Adventure among the trees of the Natural Park or the various sports activities available thanks the numerous and well-equipped facilities of Cervia.
Among the events, the International Kite Festival (26 April to 30 April 2015): In conjunction with this event, the hotel organizes a workshop on the beach for children to learn to build a kite. Then proposes the Football Camp 2015 aimed at young Trai 7 and 15 years and the Ecovacanza (from 6 to 13 years) in the company of Guardiamondo! (During your stay, you will learn to respect nature by participating in activities together with Esplorotti with special Treasure Hunt and the eco-Olympics Guardiamondo!
- - 24-Hour Reception
- - Snack Bar
- - Garden
- - Large dining room and TV room with big screen
- - Inner outdoor parking (unguarded)
- - Internet point and wi fi
- - Wellness: sauna, jacuzzi, gym, beauty treatments and massages (on request)
- - Apartments and rooms
- - Breakfast Buffet
- - Air-conditioned restaurant with veranda
- - Beach equipped with bar service and small restaurant service
- - Swimming pool equipped with children's area and lifeguard
- - Bicycle rent day and night (for a fee)
- - Proximity to golf courses
- - Proximity to a thermal spa center
- - In room bed banks fall and bath tubs (on request)
- - Bathroom on the ground floor with changing equipment
- - At the restaurant: high chairs and booster seats, baby buffet ready half an hour before normal meals
- - Flexibility of meal times
- - Biberoneria 24 hours with refrigerator, sterilizer and baby food dishes
- - Mini club (from 3 years) every day, except Saturday, in the summer season
- - Kids club every morning and afternoons at the private beach
- - Welcome Kit
- - Private beach 100m away
- - Heated swimming pool equipped with a dedicated area and lifeguard
- - Equipped play area for children
- - Workshops and creative play
- - Football camp
- - Bicycles with child seats for hire
- - Closeness to the famous fun and water parks of the Adriatic Riviera
- - Tematic rooms for children
- - Activities with Esplorotti Guardiamondo