At the Hotel Parco dei Principi 4 star family hotel in Giulianova, on the Adriatic coast in Abruzzo there are the beach and the sea ant to catch the eye there is the modern structure with the pool and the pine forest. In the background are the streets of downtown with their cafes and shops to reach on foot or by bicycle.
But center stage is occupied by children. No need to be an artist to capture the beauty, the comfort and the fun for children and adults offered by this 4-star family hotel. Just come and observe closely the services offered to get an idea. A cozy hotel for all ages, and when we write for all ages, we refer also to pets, that are welcome here. But they are precisely the children the protagonists of the scenes and the different organization of the Mini Club from 4 to 12 years old, and Junior Club, ages 12 and up, is one of many demonstrations of attention.
Then there are the baby menus served on cheerful tablecloths. One might say that they are almost normal in a hotel that exhibits the Paradise of games, equipped area for kids in a large pine forest or in the beach.
And then, the Marionette Theater, the baby dance, shows with the magician and cabaret evenings when the kids are a little viewers and little protagonists. And adults (former child, do not forget) can choose between water aerobics and muscle toning, among the bowls tournaments and those of beach volleyball, among the peaceful challenges of darts and the busiest Latin American dances.
Giulianova is one of the 83 best beaches in Italy for families. The reasons? clean water with shallow water near the shore, fine sand, lifeguards for safety and detail that never hurts, the presence of so many bars and pizzerias in the surrounding area. To separate the hotel from the private beach with beach club is the only waterfront: Another point in favor in the name of tranquility and comfort.
If the alternative to the sea is the pool, that of the Parco dei Principi is with shallow water, ideal for mom and dad to better follow younger swimmers. And within a few kilometers there are the water attractions of the Acquapark Onda Blu in Tortoreto, the National Park of Gran Sasso and the endless fun of Play Planet in San Benedetto del Tronto.
In this family friendly setting, rooms are all equipped with a comfortable terrace complete with a table around which, for example, you can have breakfast or take a few minutes to relax watching the sea horizons and the views of the mild hills of Abruzzo. If air-conditioning, TV, telephone, minibar, safe and Wi-Fi are the rule, for younger guests on request there are a cot or bed with rails, bath tub and changing table. By the way, there are also communicating rooms with two bathrooms and two balconies as well as rooms for the disabled.
A final note for the Abruzzo cuisine in the restaurant, inviting and with many tastes and scents of sea and land. At the Hotel Parco dei Principi, the princes and princesses are the kids!
- - Free Wi-Fi in public areas and rooms
- - Satellite
- - Pool
- - Private parking and secure garage
- - Garden
- - Pets allowed
- - Bike rent
- - Shuttle Service
- - Restaurant à la carte
- - Special Diet Menus (on request)
- - Air conditioning
- - Lift
- - Entertainment in hotel with qualified staff
- - Games, babydance, Show with the magician, balloons for all, Evenings Cabaret and Minishows
- - Big Dance evening, Magic of the Wizard, the Live Music, The Show of Folk Dance
- - Welcome gift
- - Bath balls
- - Ping pong table
- - Mini Club for children aged 4 to 12 years and the Junior Club for children aged 12 years and older
- - Inside the pine forest and in the beach a private equipped playground with slides, wooden house, swings and more, always open
- - Swimming pool with shallow water for swimming fun for little swimmers
- - Free assistance for the preparation of the first meals
- - Kids Menu, served on cheerful placemats including vegetable soup, vegetable soup, pasta with tomato sauce, ham, soft cheese, cheese, sole, slice steamed, hamburger
- - Breakfast including pies and cakes, Nutella and jam Hero
- - Comfortable and colorful chairs
- - Free snacks in the afternoon and a corner with bio products
- - On request: in room a comfortable cot or bed with rails, a practical changing table, a useful bath tub
- - Upon request and availability: bottle warmers and strollers