The Finkennest Hotel is one of the most beautiful hotels for kids and families in South Tyrol. Located above the historical center of Scena a few kilometers from Meran offers to view a unique landscape and comfort and superior service.
The Suite or Family Suites are spacious, comfortable and fabulous. For children are available to the baby club and the kid’s club offering entertainment and many programs of discovery of nature always interesting and full of fun. In addition for infants from 6 months up to 2 years there is the special service for babies with professional assistants. For adults an amazing SPA with a spectacular view as well as a very wide range of leisure activities.
The chef will delight you with South Tyrolean and Mediterranean cuisine. In the kitchen, authentic products of choice such as veal produced on the farm of Mr. Fink senior. For the little ones: baby food home-made with meat, vegetables and fruit, as well as organic food for babies Hipp (from 4 to 16 months). Pastina, PRE milk powder, milk after weaning, biscuits and yogurt. Also available: bibs, spoons, cutlery and crockery for babies as well as the microwave.
All rooms are very spacious suites, in practice are small apartments and offer everything a family could want during the holidays and also something more. The owners have made these suites with the goal to create a beautiful environment and friendly style yet functional as it has to accommodate children. Here you will find wooden floors, four poster beds, comfortable sofas and stylish bathrooms. The suites have evocative names like King of the Gnomes, Princess Marmot, Suite Children of the Sun and everyone here will be as at home. The owners of this beautiful structure are always present and willing to give tips to guests. Mrs. Maria, the landlady, takes care of decorating the hotel. A fine blend between South Tyrolean traditions and nature.
The apartments and suites can be darkened to allow the rest of the small, and have: beds or cots, baby bath with thermometer, changing table, high chair, stool in the bathroom, basket for diapers (on request), pot, kettle, bottle warmers, electrical outlet covers internal (according to law), security bars for the bunk beds. In addition to the reception you will find: baby monitors, baby backpacks door, bibs, strollers and buggies.
Mr. Walter Fink is available at any time for advice and suggestions for hikes and walks. From hunter, he knows every corner of Scena and its stunning mountains.
Children have available spaces and activities of the highest level. The weekly program allows children ages 3 to 8 and 9 years old up to live adventures and discoveries for 7 days together with the expert animators.
Unforgettable moments of bricolage, painting, tournaments in the new room, the fun in the heated pool and many other small great adventures. With the entertainment staff the children can discover the mini zoo with sweet bunnies and horses, we both started in exciting expeditions in the woods and in fantastic adventures in the playground with the fort and the big trampoline.
Special for babies: even young parents can enjoy a well-deserved relaxation without worries, for 20 hours a week in fact the hotel offers professional care for babies from 6 months.
Fink’s Horses Club with trained horses and classes: beginners and children as well as interact with the horse.
And much more ….. you just have to book a holiday with kids at the Hotel Finkennest, Scena in South Tyrol.
- - Restaurant
- - Bar
- - Wellness center and spa with possibility of treatments
- - Excursion service with guided walks, hiking guide staff, information point excursions, free rental of Nordic walking sticks, tips from our experts
- - Horse riding lessons and horse rides to Finkennest (surcharge)
- - Indoor swimming pool (5 x 11 m, 30 ° C)
- - Outdoor pool heated by solar energy with large garden (located in the partner hotel, Finkenhof less than 400 meters available for free)
- - Finnish sauna, steam bath and Kneipp (Kneipp located in the partner hotel, Finkenhof less than 400 meters available for free)
- - Internet access in the bar, in the "Stube" and in the rooms
- - Hotel parking
- - Indoor Garage: € 8, - per day
- - Laundry service (fee)
- - Tailoring service (fee)
- - Mini club for children from 3 years: From Monday to Friday from 09.00 / 11.00 to 21.00 * (including lunch attended). Saturday and Sunday from 17.00 to 21.00. Children are always with the entertainment staff. Here are some ideas on the program for children: treasure hunt, karaoke, preparation of pizzas and cakes, crafts, give food to the animals of the farm, hiking (eg to farms, museums and castles) party of witches, fairy tales, walks ... * possible changes
- - Animation for teenagers aged 9 years and over from Monday to Friday (30 hours) in the holiday season. Alpine bob, garden with the rope, theater workshop, fashion shows, sporting events, minigolf, adventures, evening walks, bowling + pizza, laboratory of fairy tales, face & body painting, circus evenings, excursions ...
- - Separate children's pool with "elephant" slide
- - Meals for children
- - The colorful kid's club: playground, trampoline
- - Area of 200 square meters with dolls, lego, reading corner, bricolage, painting, modeling clay, loft angle bedtime, a selection of games
- - Cinema for children with talent shows, dressing rooms and wardrobe
- - Small climbing wall for the brave
- - Dining restaurants and Arielle Asterix: for children from 3 years, lunch and dinner always with the entertainment staff.
- - Adventure playground in the garden guarded house, fort, swings, roundabout sandpit and a large trampoline
- - Petting zoo with rabbits, sheep and horses
- - Swimming lessons for children aged 3 years, and for those who can not swim and for those who want to improve their level (price on request)
- - Fink's Horses Club with trained horses and classes: beginners and children as well as interact with the horse
- - Baby care (from 6 months), baby buffet, swimming lessons for babies