Surrounded by the enchanting scenery of the Dolomites, located in the tranquility of the historic center of San Candido (in the pedestrian zone, and only 500 meters from the ski resort), the Cavallino Bianco is a 4-star superior hotel for families, with vocation in hospitality dedicated to families with children. This hotel deserves a special mention because it combines optimal services for children and activities for families with wellness and well-being, in other words those who have children and who wish to indulge in spa breaks can be sure that this hotel will meet the expectations.
The hotel has a long history, dating back seven centuries ago. For the past ten generations, in fact, the family Kuh(s)bacher is linked to the name of the Cavallino Bianco, from the days of the opening of the homonymous tavern in the Imperial San Candido. So much so that in 2013, the hotel, which is part of the Historical Places of Italy, was awarded as the hotel with the longest run.
Renovated and enlarged, also with the contribution of renowned architects, the Cavallino Bianco is now a modern 4-star hotel, managed in the wake of his historic tradition. Distinguishes a warm and welcoming, enveloping guests for a relaxing holiday. With impeccable service, the hotel holds many opportunities, from climbing gym for children, the island of wellbeing osmanic bath, cave lemons, saunas and fitness center with the latest equipment for their parents, from cinema technology 3D to the sun terrace on the roof.
The wooden ornaments made by master craftsmen and the South Tyrolean Stube characterize the environment of the Cavallino Bianco, the rustic tavern with medieval, its selection of wines, culinary specialties of the South Tyrolean cuisine and international delicacies at the restaurant and the tempting delicacies to choose from at breakfast. The kitchen staff is available to special menus.
The Cavallino Bianco is a family hotel, which adopts a line of thought that parents can make holidays together with their children, without having to rely on force to a children’s miniclub, as the hotel provides means and methods for a pleasant experience common to spend so relaxing. It comes in a world full of “things” to be discovered, with a playroom for toddlers and one for older children, with a climbing wall, bowling alley and a large movie theater for 3D films. And in the pool is a spa dedicated to children.
Even the Cavallino Bianco has a miniclub (although little is required, thanks to the opportunities for recreation “common” for the family offered by the hotel) for children from three to ten years (Sunday- Friday from 16 to 22 ), here the children, after the “winter and summer activities” Hochpustertal, can choose from a program of evening activities, accompanied by experts. In this way parents can, for example, enjoy the panoramic view of the Pyramid of the Wellness SPA (Finnish glass and heated outdoor hot tub) with spectacular views of the Dolomites, or enjoy a relaxing massage or a hay bath. Children can take the dinner all together with the Miniclub assistance
Alongside these sevices, the area of the hotel’s Wellness, on three levels, including indoor pool, solarium with waterbeds, relaxation rooms with bluetooth headphones, turkish bath, whirlpool, refreshing, lemon sauna, sun terrace and panoramic gym.
The rooms, all with direct dial telephone, satellite TV (30 channels, in addition to the program of the Cavallino Bianco), minibar, safe, radio, hairdryer and bathrobe, provide accommodation suitable for families. The family rooms have two rooms and two bathrooms, while the family suites, large up to 55sqm, are composed of a double bedroom and a single room with a connecting door, balcony overlooking the mountains or garden. Alternatively there are the rooms of the Emperor (up to 58 square meters) with unique environment, particularly suitable for families with children still small. Free WiFi throughout the hotel.
San Candido is in the heart of Hochpusteral with the ski area on the Elmo Mountain. For the little ones, the Baranci is a playground and an easy descent leading to the village, just 500 meters from the Cavallino Bianco. Those who love cross-country skiing, located 200 km of links that connect the Fischleintal San Candido and Cortina d’Ampezzo. Also skating rinks, toboggan runs and destinations for alpine skiers and snowshoeing enthusiasts. In summer, however, there is plenty of choice of paths to follow, from the climbing routes to the excursions for the whole family.
- - Choice of menu, with extended hours for lunch and dinner
- - Breakfast buffet with show-cooking
- - Snacks from 00.00 to 24.00
- - Lift
- - Indoor swimming pool (water at 30 ° C)
- - Relaxing bath and solarium with waterbeds
- - Panoramic gym
- - Indoor climbing wall
- - Osmanian bathroom (45°) and Cave lemons (50°)
- - Finnish sauna (90°)
- - Relaxation room with fireplace
- - Wellness Pyramid with panoramic sauna and hot tub on the roof
- - Panoramic terrace with North Sea beach huts
- - Hay baths, classics and Thai massages (optional)
- - 24 hour on 24 surveillance
- - Free transfer to and from the station of San Candido
- - Pets welcome (€ 10,00 per day) and can accompany their masters to the restaurant in the Tyrolean "stube"
- - Garage (optional)
- - News Summer 2016: new wooden playhouse in the garden
- - Bath for little at the indoor pool (water at 30 ° C)
- - Game room equipped with giant lego, slides and swings
- - Nintendo Wii and Playstation
- - Every day mini club program with our animators with excursions also in the morning
- - Children can take the dinner all together with the Miniclub assistance
- - Cinema room with 3D technology
- - Wide choice of films and cartoons
- - Channel centralized to view in-room movies
- - Bowling, billiards and football table
- - Indoor climbing wall for children
- - Rooms and suites for families