The Biancaneve Family Hotel is situated in Selva Val Gardena directly on the hiking trails that lead you to the beautiful scenery of the Dolomites. It is a real paradise for families that will experience some unforgettable moments. The Mini Club offers your children a world of fun, a host of games and the chance to make new friends.
In the Club, divided by age, your children will be constantly looked after by very funny entertainers in the many rooms, rich in fun and games, and will have the opportunity to eat in the company of nannies in the room of the “7 Dwarfs” reserved for them.
Located directly on the ski slopes in direct connection to the Sella Ronda and adjacent to the gatherings of the ski schools for children and adults, Family Hotel Snow White is definitely one of the most comfortable hotels.
It is also at your disposal at the reception the service lift pass. And this is not all: the ski instructors come to pick up the kids at the hotel and after class they report directly to the Mini Club for your children, the playing field is adjacent to the hotel.
Explore Nature Camp (in summer): your children will become real explorers of nature (with diploma!). In three theme days, industry experts will accompany the children in their adventurous journey to discover the secrets of animals, flowers and plants. The cost of the camp is € 25.00 per child. Among many other activities, you can visit an alpine farm, a field of dog training, or join a guided tour to the lake with the possibility to take a ride on ponies and much more.
Vitalising breakfast with buffet. Welcome cocktail with information on local activities and programs. Half board for adults. À la carte restaurant (lunch). Outdoor barbecue for the whole family (in summer).
Afternoon snack with homemade cakes and Tyrolean specialties. Delicious gourmet dinners and themed dinners. Free access to the wellness center (treatments not included). Soft bathrobes and slippers for the whole family. Parking in the garage or outdoors. Free shuttle service to the ski school. Internet Point and Wi-Fi in all rooms.
Free Ski Pass (in winter). In summer: guided walks and excursions, rent-free Mountain Bike, large terrace and lawn with loungers and parasols.
- - Revitalizing Breakfast with rich buffet
- - Welcome cocktail with information on local activities and programs
- - Half board for adults
- - Restaurant à la carte (lunch)
- - Grill outdoors for the whole family (in summer)
- - Afternoon snack with homemade at home and Tyrolean specialties
- - Delicious gourmet dinners and themed dinners
- - Free access to the Wellness Center and the Lidana Beauty & Spa (treatments)
- - Soft bathrobes and slippers for the whole family
- - Free parking in the garage or outdoors
- - Free shuttle service to the ski school
- - Internet Point and Free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel
- - Ski pass service (in winter)
- - Walks and guided excursions, free rental Mountain Bike, large terrace and lawn with deck chairs and umbrellas (in summer)
- - Daily entertainment schedule for children from 3 to 12 years (from 9.00 to 22.00) with several fun activities at the Mini Club and outdoor
- - Daily Care for children 1 to 3 years from 9.00 to 13.00 (except Saturday)
- - Full board for children: special menu for children in the restaurant "7 Dwarfs" with the assistance of animators and crockery and posted on a child size (including soft drinks)
- - Afternoon snack
- - Spa treatments for smallest
- - Cots, safety rails for beds, bathtub for children, bibs, high chair, changing table and nappy bin (on request), a stool in the bathroom, toilet and pot gears - indoor heated swimming pool
- - Large game room with pool balls , the fairy castle, books and DIY area, the laboratory and the Legoland
- - Soccer table and Sony Playstation 3
- - Kitchen and bathroom for children at the Mini Club available day and night
- - Babysitting service (on request and payment)
- - City and mountain strollers
- - Backpacks to bring kids
- - Baby phone (via cell phone)
- - Warmer and sterilizer
- - Ipad and DVD player