The Hotel Adamello *** is located near the Passo del Tonale overlooking the valley below, between Stelvio and Adamello-Brenta natural parks. It boasts the European Ecolabel mark that distinguishes hotels that reduce the environmental impact through energy savings, the use of renewable energy sources, the supply of consumer goods and raw materials from local sources and the use of recyclable materials .
As a family, the smart atmosphere, the comfortable rooms and the common areas are ideal for families looking for a rejuvenating holiday of sport, in a quiet and friendly, surrounded by a beautiful natural environment.
New is the bar-reception area characterized by a “Stube” Wood Tyrolean gives a quiet and warm atmosphere of a mountain chalet.
The restaurant offers typical dishes of the culinary tradition of the Trentino and South Tyrol region, enriched by Italian recipes, always accompanied by local or of other regions wines. From the dining room you can enjoy panoramic views of the peaks of the Adamello-Brenta. Once a week a typical dinner is served by candlelight. The kitchen team offers personalized menus for guests who suffer from food allergies.
The hotel has 42 rooms renovated in recent years. Spacious and bright, accommodating from 2 to 5 people. The rooms “Dolomita” have a very nice wooden spruce stand where traditional local materials such as stone and wood with warm colors; the majority of these rooms has also a hypoallergenic flooring. Families suits especially the apartment of 40 square meters consisting of bedroom and living room of 25 square meters to 15 square meters and equipped with 2 sofa beds and with the possibility of adding an extra bed; it completes a large bathroom with spa bath and shower, separate toilet, TV LCD 24 ” in the bedroom and living room, DVD-CD-MP3 player, internet access Wi-fi, telephone, refrigerator, jacuzzi, cabinet boot dryer in the ski room and welcome drink to be enjoyed in the room or directly onto the balcony with panoramic views over the valley.
Many activities are possible in any season.
- Trekking: hiking at all levels from Passo Tonale to the Adamello Park and the Stelvio National Park
- Mountain bike: 18 tracks of medium difficulty and easy 2, marked and mapped for GPS on the side of the Valle Camonica and 20 marked routes, for all levels of difficulty in Val di Sole, and the bike path on the banks of the river. Hires bicycles and go cycling / mountain biking available in both the valleys
- Repair shop, bicycle store, self-washing, information, itineraries and MTB school
- Nordic walking, rafting, hydro speed, kayaking, canyoning practicable along the top of the path of the river Noce
- Golf: 9 hole golf course of Ponte di Legno, open from June to September
- Horse riding: outputs 1 day or courses along the riding center Val di Sole
- Spa: thermal baths of Pejo (25 km) and Rabbi (40 km), with the possibility of thermal baths, mud baths, massages
- Olympic swimming pool in Ponte di Legno
- Service of animation staff accessible thanks to two free passes: ADAMELLO KIDS CARD (4-12 years) and ADAMELLO CARD (for adults) to carry out tours with mountain guides, botanical tours, nature, sports in contact with nature and culture. The card offers discounts on ski lifts, the input to the museums, restaurants and lots of sports facilities.
- Alpine skiing: 100 km of ski runs of all difficulty levels and with the possibility of artificial snow, from the Presena Glacier at 3,000 m above sea level up to 1,150 meters arrival of the slopes of Temù
- Snowboard: snow park with half pipe, jumps, rails, hoops. A portion of the park is equipped for children
- Cross country skiing: cross-country trails are located in Passo Tonale (three rings from 1 to 5 km), in Ponte di Legno-Valsozzine (three rings from 1 to 5 km), in Ponte di Legno-Valbione (three rings 1 to 5 km), in Vermiglio (7 rings from 1 to 20 km). Possibility of free trial at the Centro Fondo Vermiglio
- Ski touring: numerous itineraries and descents; guides available for tours.
- Snowshoeing and hiking: day and night to discover nature in the company of mountain guides
- Snowmobiles and sled dogs to the sled-dog center
- Ice skating: ice skating rink just 400 meters from the hotel or in Ponte di Legno, next to the cableway connecting with Passo Tonale.
- Sledging and tobogganing and snow tubing (inflatables snow)
By car: Take the A22 until Trento and S. Michele all’Adige, then SS43 through Mezzolombardo, Cles and SS42 through the whole Val di Sole.
A4 Milan – Venice, exit Seriate and follow directions for Passo Tonale.
By train: Up to Trento or Mezzocorona, then Trento-Malè railway up to Malè. From the station of Malè a bus service connecting all the towns of the valley.
By air: The nearest international airports to Val di Sole are: VERONA (Valerio Catullo – Km 163); MILAN (Linate – Km 250); MILAN (Malpensa – Km 280); Venice (Marco Polo – Km 240)
- - Restaurant
- - Bar
- - All activities described in Winter and Summer sections
- - Internet Point and free wi-fi throughout the hotel (internet card costs € 5,00 for 5 hours of free non-continuous)
- - Luggage biking and skiing with heated boot dryer and ample parking
- - The free ski bus stop 30 meters from the hotel
- - New play room of 100 square meters for children from 3 to 10 years with soft play and climbing wall, 2 slides, maxi-Lego, ball pool with slide and maze, coloring corner, children's books, corner kitchenette, mushroom house baby
- - Area with table football and table tennis
- - Sitting area for parents to control the kids while they play
- - Personalized menus for children