The Camping Village Don Diego is in a unique position on the “Riviera Picena delle Palme”, just 10 meters from the private beach (with bathrooms “The Sirenette” and “Aquarius” in the Convention), on the promenade that joins Grottammare to San Benedetto del Tronto. The Don Diego is considered in all respects an authentic ‘botanical garden’ on the sea, marked by a rich and varied vegetation consisting of palms, eucalyptus, tall trees, oleanders and flower essences that offer a wellness holiday in contact with nature and the beneficial effect of the sea.
The camping for children is located just 10 meters from the beach of fine sand, the sea is clear and shallow waters, ideal for children. To all this is added the quality of services, new cycle routes beachfront that allowed Grottammare to receive, from 1999 to 2014, the recognition of the “European Blue Flag”.
The chef of the restaurant-pizzeria Ondazzurra offers theme nights or tasting dishes.
The camping village for families offers a choice of half or full board. You can also also a take away service for dining directly from your bungalow or apartment. Accommodation at the resort, all in masonry and thermally protected, have private parking for cars and are about 30 meters from the beach.
The Residence Village (mini-apartments for 2 and 4 people), recently renovated, are composed of a double room with bathroom equipped with shower and hairdryer, refrigerator, safe and TV socket, a garden with lawn and a loggia deck, where is placed the stone kitchenette with fridge, table and chairs. The formula 4 seater provides 2 bedrooms separated by a corridor where one side is placed the kitchen and the other the bathroom equipped with every comfort. The main bedroom opens onto a large terrace-covered loggia with a table and chairs.
The Bungalow (for 3 people) are made up of a bedroom with double bed and a single bed, bathroom equipped and come with a garden / gazebo paved, fenced and covered with laminated wood in which is housed l ‘masonry kitchenette with table and chairs. Comes complete with a comfortable bathroom with shower and hairdryer, kitchenette with cooking utensils and fridge, safe and TV socket.
Other information: pets are not accepted
By car: The village is located 1.5 km from the A14 exit of Groton; continue south from the roundabout you come to the main road.
By train: It is advisable to get off at San Benedetto del Tronto, 2 km from the campsite: from there bus line connects the “Promenade – direction Grottammare” with stop 50 meters from the village (the campsite is located halfway between San Benedetto del Tronto and Grottammare center).
- - Price includes: welcome cocktail, private beach service (umbrella, chairs, beds), final cleaning, utilities (water, electricity, gas), equipment / utensils for cooking (except linen), quilts for beds (the sheets and towels not included, you can rent), reserved parking, WI-FI free and unlimited, mini-club in the campsite, on the beach, evening baby dance, water aerobics on the beach, entertainment program and sports activities . A free nice gift "signed Don Diego/Zorro" and special family ticket to visit the ancient village with the picturesque train
- - Restaurant and pizzeria with wood oven, Takeaway food service
- - Room with maxi-video
- - Market food corner with typical products of the Piceno
- - WI-FI free and unlimited
- - Playground sports court (basketball, soccer, volleyball)
- - New field bocce synthetic grass
- - Table Tennis
- - Video games
- - Bike rental (including child seat)
- - Washing machines and dryers
- - Large shopping center about 500 meters from the camping
- - Entertainment Free: water aerobics with music on the beach, exercise classes, sports tournaments, evening live dancing, magic shows in the evening (every 2 weeks theme parties acclimatized with artists, jugglers, clowns and inflatable), decoupage art courses in the gazebo
- - Sunday rich welcome cocktail tastings, music and fun
- - Mini club (in the morning at our beach, afternoon games in the campsite) and creative workshops (baby-pizzamania and processing of clay), baby dance evening and Sunday afternoon, electric train for children for the avenues of camping
- - Area equipped with outdoor games modular
- - Area equipped with indoor playroom with inflatable
- - Unique and exclusive events each week (arrival of Zorro, Don Diego), protagonist of duels and exciting shows to the delight of children and older
- - Baby menu at the restaurant-pizzeria Ondazzurra
- - Guided tours daily or half day to discover the Piceno
- - Turistic tour with the picturesque train to visit the charming old village of Grottammare
- - On request you can hire sunbeds / banks / bedding and highchairs all for kids