Just few minutes from the picturesque Sterzing, at the edge of a forest is the Hotel Almina **** a new family hotel in South Tyrol built on the foundations of an earlier hotel. Alpine-style unmistakably authentic from the welcome, the Hotel Almina is developed and designed specifically for families looking for a hotel with all the amenities, without having to spend a fortune for the holidays. In fact, children under 5 years stay free in the room with Mom and Dad.
The Almina Hotel **** proposal is a condensed of wellness and fun, and draws on the experience of thirty years older sister, the best known Schneeberg Family Resort & Spa, a leader among the facilities for the welfare of the family.
Hotel Almina is able to satisfy the guests of all ages. The youngest guests can enjoy themselves without conditions, the adults can indulge in beauty treatments and well-being “zero kilometer” such as the peeling of apricot and mountain pine followed by a pack of black edelweiss and blueberry. Or the typical South Tyrolean farmers bath with the goat butter cream, which has an intensely moisturizing effect and soothes irritation and dryness of the skin.
All this while the children enjoy themselves looked after by experienced educators multilingual.
The 62 rooms are very spacious, bright and can comfortably accommodate up to 6 people. The Family Rooms offer in addition a separate sleeping area for 1 child, emotional shower and a balcony surrounded by unspoilt nature.
The wellness center covers 2,000 square meters and includes pools for adults and children alike. Particularly noteworthy are the baby pool 20 cm deep, the pool 40 cm deep adventure and the slide designed for teenagers. Here they are allowed to splash and have fun without any restrictions as the area destined to adults and parents looking for well-deserved rest is divided by a glass wall that allows them to keep an eye on the kids without expose the noises.
Then by entrusting the children to the “Kids Club“, which welcomes and entertains children from 3 years old and over with an offer calibrated to ensure a good educational level, you can enjoy the various saunas and wellness programs without time for boredom .
- - Free W-LAN (Internet)
- - Finnish sauna
- - Bio sauna
- - Steam bath
- - Kneipp
- - Infrared cabin
- - Hydromassage
- - Covered pool
- - Soft bathrobes in your room
- - Breakfast buffet with regional dishes and kitchen
- - Afternoon buffet
- - Dinner with South Tyrolean and international specialties
- - Theme culinay evenings (once a week musical evening)
- - Rooms with emotional shower, balcony, satellite TV, telephone
- - Garage (limited space)
- - In summer: Guided tours
- - In winter: free ski pass for the ski lift "Gasse"
- - Family rooms
- - Water parks for children with baby bath, bath adventure, dedicated indoor pool and waterslide
- - Free professional assistance for children aged 3 and up, including lunch (6 days / week)
- - Free Kids Club
- - Outdoor playground with slide, rocker classic and swing and sandpit
- - Children up to 5 years stay free in the room with Mom and Dad